1. Being on the International Student Team and working with a group of people that are very talented and have a heart for the nations.
2. Sunshine and the feeling that spring has arrived
3. Sharing with Josh and Jo – like-minded crazy people who love coffee!
4. Being on the logistics team and doing behind the scenes work so that everything works together.
5. 3 Year Wedding Anniversary
6. Romans 8 and seeing small groups in many different languages getting to grips with God’s Word
7. Coffee catch ups with Kristi Mair
8. Helping to cook Thai Curry for 80 international students
9. Seeing old friends
10. Having non-Christian International groups doing a bible study and asking questions about how they can know God.
It was a really fun week and the last time I will go as a staff worker. But if we were to go back, then serving on the International Team is where our heart is!
Thanks Word Alive for a Great Week!